Social media marketing is an ever-changing landscape. It’s vital to stay up to date on the latest trends and methods for getting engagement from your audience, otherwise you risk missing opportunities or wasting time with tactics that no longer work. In this blog post, we’ll give you 10 ways to make social media posts that get engagement! From including graphics in your post, creating a sense of urgency in your offer, and using social proofing techniques – these are all proven strategies for making sure your posts get noticed by potential customers. With these tips at hand, it will be easy for you to create social media content that gets attention and drives sales!
- Use images to make your post look good. This will stop people from just scrolling through their feed. If you do not have an image for your post, use free pictures from sites like Pixabay or Unsplash.
- Write good copy. If a picture is worth 1000 words, then you need to use good grammar so people will want to read more. Make sure there are no mistakes in spelling or punctuation.
- Don’t always promote your business and products. Try to post about topics in your industry, or to repost items from other people so that you build up credibility with a wider audience.
- If you want people to see your post on social media, use hashtags. In most places on the internet, people will not be able to see it if you don’t use hashtags. Hashtags can tell people what category your post is in and they may then look at it.
- Brief posts can help keep your readers interested. Use synonyms for words with long names and keep your sentences short. Remember that these are your target audience who are very distracted.
- Post at important times. This changes for different social media platforms, but your post will get in front of a lot of people. You can find what days and times work best for the social media you are using by doing a quick Google search.
- Ask people questions in your post. Make sure that your posts have good questions so that people will answer them. When other people answer the question that you asked, then you know that your post was successful.
- Be persistent. It can be hard for people to see what you post on social media, so it is important to keep trying. Keep posting until someone clicks on it and finds out about your product or service.
- You have to decide whether or not to auto-post. You might think it is easy and saves you a lot of time and effort, but you might get better results if you post things when they are fresh in your mind and right after thinking about them.
- Remember the audience. Different social media platforms are for different people who use them in different ways. If you post something on Instagram, it might not work well on LinkedIn.
Sharing your thoughts and ideas on social media is a great way to connect with people. But if you want the most engagement, there are some simple tips that can help. The 10 principles we’ve provided will help you get started thinking about how you might be able to increase engagement in your own posts. Have any of these worked for you? Let us know! We offer an affiliate partnership program so that marketers like yourself can promote our services through their blog or social media account without having to invest time into building a marketing plan from scratch themselves. Get Started Today!